Monday, August 28, 2017

Welcome to the blog!


Hello! Many of you know me as Amethyst Beloved. New Trials has been a part of my life since 2003, yet I haven't read it from the beginning since I started the New Trials Chapter Summaries Project in 2007 until it went on hiatus in 2012 at Chapter 63. Over the years I've contributed in many side projects to celebrate the fanfic from the NT Picture Book to NT Fanfic100 to the now abandoned NT Fan Projects website (because the Facebook group has pretty much taken its place). It's about time I re-read this fanfic from the beginning and I'd like to bring you along with me to relive the memories. My main goals are to get back to the summaries project and chronicle my thoughts as I journey through the arcs. Enjoy your visit!

Fanart Spotlight: Chibi Preya by Dragurok. My friend drew a chibi version of me and all of a sudden it became the perfect profile pic and avatar for all things Amethyst Beloved. I'm a huge fan of it!

~Preya

No comments:

Post a Comment